pt 1500 series pistol grip
Pistol Grips provide a smooth and continuous output drive which can be controlled by means of an air pressure regulator (Lubro Control Unit). Having set the the air pressure from the supplied graph, the tool will stall out with a repeatability of 5% on a given joint.
• New 72mm diameter gearbox for improved access.
• Powerful - up to 2000Nm. All torques can be achieved at less than 6 bar.
• Switchable forward and reverse operation.
• Low operator fatigue - non impacting, pistol grip, quiet (79dB at 1 meter).
• Soft start trigger control aids socket location and allows gradual reaction take up.
• For safe operation, gearbox can turn independently from handle.
• An optional automatic two speed gearbox reduces bolt run-down time.
• Versions available for remote operation.
|500 AUT||3/4||18023 AUT||203-500||150-370|
|1000 AUT||3/4||18023 AUT||488-1000||360-740|
|1000 AUT||1||18026 AUT||488-1000||360-740|
|1500 AUT||1||18021 AUT||760-1500||560-1110|
|2000 AUT||1||18033 AUT||1000-2000||750-1450|
Special nose extension reaction devices are available for use in situations where tool access is restricted. A typical application is the rear wheel nuts on heavy vehicles.
Manual Two Speed Gearbox
This attachment enables the Pneutorque operator to run down the nut at 5 times normal speed, thus saving time. The gearbox is then changed to 'low' gear to apply the specified torque.
Automatic Two Speed Gearbox
Offering the same time saving advantage of the manual gearbox, the automatic requires no operator intervention. The 'Auto Two Speed' is ideal for high volume applications where speed is critical.
Twin port reversible air motors are available for remote control operation in hazardous areas or can be built into sophisticated multi-spindle systems.
Originally designed to tighten plate heat exchangers where nuts have to be rundown studs of up to 1 meter.
This 1:1 offset is invaluable in situations where access is limited due to headroom or tool diameter.
CLOVER TOOL RD-A1
SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR LOW OVERHEAD CLEARANCE APPLICATIONS
- Low Profile Design (to fit on flanges in tight areas, under BOP bodies, wing valves/Choke & Kill valves, Elbow flanges, etc.)
- Pneumatic (operating from rig air)
- Specifically designed for API flanges (width, height, etc.)
- A model to fit every API flange in use today.
- EZ to operate (simple lever action)
- Quick Rundown (1200 rpm free spin)
- Light Weight (Aluminum alloys)
- Simple design
- Hole-Through design allows longer studs to pass through the tool; stud length is a non-issue
- Safe (no wrist damage/injuries)
- Power-adjusted (enough power for job application, but not enough to damage if cross-threaded)
- Magnetic nut holder (nut doesn’t drop on foot or overboard)
- Release Extensions (simple tap releases nut/automatically separates nut from tool after rundown/automatically picks up nut during runup)